Friday, March 9, 2012

checking things off the to do list

Today we ordered the bookshelves I wanted, for our guest room,made an appointment to get our whole house carpet cleaned...and this weekend we will go get a freezer, so I can fill it with meals, so that we do not have to think about cooking a ton when we get home...as that will be the last thing on my mind....but ofcourse we need to have good meals....and also this weekend we will go get frames for all of our pictures we want to hang in the hallway from all of our cruises...you know the ones you they take of you and put on fun backgrounds?  Well, there are 37 I want framed....including ones from our FIRST cruise like 8-9 years ago.....good grief, talk about procrstanation and waiting until the last min. to get with it!!  Well,  at least I am feeling much better then I was.... I am upset I missed out on an entire week of things I could have been doing, along with working out......but I needed to get better, so I am not sick when we go to China.  Have you ever had so much going thru your head, that the room spins...I mean, I do not even know what to do first (well, yes I need to finish the taxes and our Visas...) but then what?  There a million things to do, not much time to them in, and yes I have had little spouts of nesting during this entire process, but boy has it kicked into overdrive today! Everywhere I look, I find things I need to do.....hence the carpet cleaning and such.  I do know, that the week before we go, I will be making a day of getting my eyebrows done,  pedicure and my hair trimmed a bit.....why you ask? Because it sounds the perfect way to pamper myself before we go...to try and get me relaxed.....and to just enjoy some time where I cn sit back and not do anything.....

ok, off to get the taxes and vsias done and then clean something! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment