Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Our blog address to our trip!!

We will be blogging from a blog we set up just for our trip..  www.offtochinawego1.blogspot.com  Please go there for updates, as that is the one I will be updating from China.

All our bags are packed,and we are ready to get on the plane bright and early in the morning TOMORROW!!! I can not even descibe the joy and excitement that we are feeling at this moment.  It is one of those feelings that you will never have enough words to descibe.  These past 19 months have been filled with paperwork and waiting and being patient, and at times I thought it would never get here...but it is HERE!! Tomorrow we wake up and start our LONG journey to China, to get our DAUGHTER!!!!! I want to thank those of you who have followed our journey up to this point...and now the real fun begins, as we actually get to go to China!!!!!  We have waited so long for this moment, for this day, for this time in our life, and it is HERE!!!!!  Again, please be sure to go here: www.offtochinawego1.blogspot.com for our travel updates from here on, until we are back home.

 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to follow you and your expanding family in China!

    ReplyDelete