Sunday, September 19, 2010

In Full force!!

So, with it being only 4 more days until we call the Agency....my instincts have kicked in with full force!  I have had that "nesting" feeling before with just knowing we will be starting soon, but boy has it kicked in high gear this past weekend!!  I have pretty much cleared out the room we will be using, and Patrick has a few more things to take into the basement for me.  I have also been cleaning out the unfinished part of the basement.  There are 3 piles.....keep,yard sale and trash.  So far I have 2 bags of trash, and a growing yard sale pile.  I have a goal to get that part of the basement complete by the time I go to bed on Friday.  What a goal and huge project to take on!!  I have the urge to clean everything in sight!!

So, in a nutshell, the nesting phase has begun...and it will be the longest nesting phase ever!!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment