Saturday, September 25, 2010

Our first gift!!

The day that we made the call, a fedex truck drove up to our house, and dropped off a package.  I just had to see what it was, as we were not expecting anything to be delivered.  I walked up to the box, and on the front address label, it said "To Patrick and Amanda O'Neill" "A gift from Tammy Prosser"  The tears just welled up, because how sweet was this to be thought of on our very special day, to surpirse us with a package.  I called Patrick and said that we have something here....he said go ahead and open it.  I opened it, while on the phone with him.....It was wrapped in pink and red tissue paper with ladybugs all over it.  There were two white boxes, tied with red ribbon.  As tears were now streaming down my face in happiness I opened up the boxes, to see two picture frames with ladybugs on them.  One picture frame we will put the picture of us on the day we made the call, and the second frame will have the first family picture we take one day.

Many thanks to Tammy, for being so thoughtful.  We love them so much and can not wait to put them in the nursery one of these days!!







No comments:

Post a Comment