Sunday, November 14, 2010

Paperwork and cleaning!

We have been gathering the required documents this past week that we will need for our home study, along with our Dossier.  We have received Patrick's employment verification letter,both of our Birth Certificates, and continuing to gather the rest of it all.  This coming week we will go get our police clearence.  I have been cleaning a lot, and today I have finished the UNfinished side of the  basement 90% done....just a few piles to go thru. when Patrick gets home this afternoon.  I am working on tidying up the finished side, and then this coming week will work on the upstairs to get that up to par.  It is amazing how HUGE the basement is, when it is all cleaned up!! Have not seen it this clean, since the day we moved in over 5 years ago!!! (I love this new look...the clean look)  Just wanted to update a bit....9 days left until our social worker comes to the house for the first time~~excited and freaked out all at the same time = huge stomach ache!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment