I thought that getting this far in our process was a very good excuse to do a bit of shopping to celebrate. I decided to go to the Kohls and I walked all around the entire store, had fun trying on a h uge pile of clothes, and such for me.....ended up picking up a new bra (one of those things you kinda need) :-) and then I found some Panda pajama pants...well you know that I got those! I then took about 30 min. and walked in the baby aisles....you knew I would do that!! I ended up choosing a cute little cup that has a LADYBUG on it!! Well, ofcourse I brought that home. It is now just sitting in "her" room until we can use it one day.....
well, turn your head to see the cup the right way...apparently I did not think of the fact that it would be sideways...oh well
aren't these cute??
No comments:
Post a Comment