Patrick holding our COMPLETE Dossier!
Both of us holding it all!
When I am holding back tears of happiness, sometimes I start to laugh....
this is me laughing, so I don't start balling my eyes out from happiness!
We are showing off the Chinese Authentication page...see at the top,
that is the fancy sticker!
Below is the process all the documents went thru.
The state capital.....
Taking it to Gwinett County Courts.....
Of course include the original document...ie: Birth Certificate, and
so on......
That silly blue backing, that got messed up,
and we had to wait on it to be fixed.....
Penny taking a look at the finished product!
Listening to my funny directions, of "okay, now be careful, don't get it out of order, don't drop it, no dogs drolling...hahahaha.....we will always remember my "orders" LOL
But to my defense, I "warned" everyone I will be like that hahaha, so prepare~~
One set of the "Grandparents to be" holding the complete Dossier!
No comments:
Post a Comment