Sunday, February 12, 2012

Still can not believe it!

As I sit here in the family room, at 3am I can not believe that we are sooo close to travel now!! This next wait time is going to fly by, I can just feel it!!  Yes, I am wide awake (well, sleepy now, but my mind will not shut off, so I am awake) At every big milestone we have met along our journey, I have found that I spend at least the next week wide awake at night.....then ofcourse I either sleep in really late, or barely make it thru the day with my eyes open.  I am just so excited!

Today we received our LOA in the mail, and yes I cried, yes my hands shook, and yes we filled it out and did what we needed to do with it all, so we could send it off today.  It will be at our agency on Monday.  I am going to try to close my eyes....but first enjoy the pictures below:

All the paperwork that is sent back with our LOA

Amanda signing the LOA!!


Patrick signing the LOA!!


Signing both the English and Chinese LOI


Signing both the English and Chinese LOI


Sending it off to our agency!

No comments:

Post a Comment