For the past few days, I have painted the walls in her nursery. It looks SO beautiful!!! Also, yesterday we went to place our order for her dresser and crib. It should be in at the end of next week, and we will pick it up Sunday October 1st, since Patrick will be out of town next week. They did have her changing table in stock, and we brought that home last night, and Patrick put it together. It is sooooo beautiful, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! I did have a plan, on where I want to put all the furniture, but after seeing the changing table in its spot last night, I have changed my mind on the layout of the room.....I will be moving the changing table to its new spot today. I can not wait to have that room 100% done, which I am hoping it will be done at the end of the year, so we can reveal it. We have so many people asking us to spill the details of the room, and I am sticking to my secret, and not sharing..but boy is it hard not to talk about it all!
We turn in our MCC in just a few days!!! YIPPEE!!!!!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment