Tonight is the first chance that we have to get "the call" Since this is only the first time, we are not holding our breath....but I am not going to lie, I am charging my phone, and sweating like crazy! IF we are lucky enough to get blessed with our call, it will either happen between 10pm and 12am or so (the time Change in China) or, tomorrow morning....also Thursday is a day too....But you never know, we could just be called randomly as well...the NOT KNOWING part is driving me crazy. I know people tell me not to let it get to me, however they have never been in my shoes.....so it is going to happen, already has....but the plan is to keep as busy as possible today as I can. Remember Amanda, this is only month one......that is what I keep TRYING to tell myself.......okay, time to wait and hope and see and wonder and glue that phone directly to my hip for the next week! :-)

I can't even imagine Amanda!! I am super excited for you. I check your blog several times a day and will probably check it more now knowing the call could come any time now. I can't wait to hear the news!!! <3 Jodie
ReplyDelete